- Cut out at least 10 circles the size of a dinner plate out of colored paper.
- Write a word or short phrase on the back of each circle from the songs you want to review.
- Use a magnet or tape to put all the circles on the board in random order
- Have a child choose a circle.
- Read the word or phrase.
- Ask the children what song the word or phrase comes from.
- Sing the song. (Note if there are parts that need a little more review.)
- Choose another circle and repeat process.
Because you will be singing the songs several times, make sure you take note if difficult parts become easier with practice. You may want to work on these sections if time permits or next week.