Friday, March 21, 2014

Spice Up the Review

Often times children aren't into reviewing songs so we need to add some "spice" to the process.  "Oh How I Love to Stand" (279) is a great bit of "spice."  If your primary doesn't know it, sing it through 3 times and they'll have it down.

Choose the songs you would like to review.  I used the following songs:
He Sent His Son p. 34
I Will Follow God's Plan p. 164
I Stand All Amazed # 193
The Family of God
Did Jesus Really Live Again p. 64

After you sing the first song, sing Oh How I Love to Stand, but do a different action.  Continue with your review singing Oh How I Love to Stand after each reviewed song, but change the action each time.  The children will enjoy the movement and they'll never know that singing time was a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment