Saturday, April 12, 2014

Latter-day Prophet poster

I found a poster of all the latter-day prophets with a few missing pictures.  I downloaded the missing pictures from the Church website (they don't have 5" x 7" pictures of the prophets anymore).  There are no names under the prophets' picture but they are in order through Pres. Hinckley.  I laminated the poster so it will last. This is the perfect poster to help the children memorize the prophets (Latter-day Prophets p. 134).  I printed the names of each prophet on strips of paper that I can tape under their picture.  After we sing it, I remove one or two names and then sing it again.  Continue the process.

Children enjoy the challenge to see if they can memorize all the prophets in order.  The music certainly helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment