Saturday, October 25, 2014

Fun, Fall Singing Time

Often times we become so wrapped up in preparing for the Sacrament Meeting Program that we forget about the sheer enjoyment of singing.  Here a a few songs to intersperse with the program songs.  Many have actions and you can be creative with some of the words.
  • Do as I'm Doing - rack leaves, pick apples, mop/vacuum the floor, bake a cake, etc.
  • Fun to Do - racking leaves, eating an apple, making my bed, picking up toys, riding a scooter, etc.
  • Popcorn Popping - Try these words for Autumn season:
 I looked out the window and what did I see?
Autumn leaves were falling from the tree.
Fall has brought me such a nice surprise,
Leaves all colors fall before my eyes. 
I could rake the leaves into one big pile,
A mound so high it just made me smile.
My feet began to run,
Leap and oh, what fun!
What a treat the autumn leaves can be!



No comments:

Post a Comment