Saturday, September 19, 2015

Autumn Time

The day of your Sacrament Meeting Program can be a fun day for singing time.  If you know some favorite songs of the primary, this is a good week to sing them.  Also, singing some fall songs are perfect.

Autumn Day p. 247
It's Autumntime  p. 246
Rain Is Falling (use "leaves are falling:)  p. 241
Popcorn Popping p. 242  (Use these words that I wrote as a substitute for fall:)

Autumn Leaves (Popcorn Popping music) 

I looked out the window and what did I see?
Autumn leaves were falling from the tree.
Fall has brought me such a nice surprise,
Leaves all colors fall before my eyes. 
I could rake the leaves into one big pile,
A mound so high it just made me smile.
My feet began to run,
Leap and oh, what fun!

What a treat the autumn leaves can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment