Saturday, February 25, 2017

Review Hearts

At least once a month I try to review songs that we have learned since January. This month I'm using red and pink hearts .  I put the names of several songs on the back of each heart:

  • I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus - 1st verse
  • I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus - 2nd verse
  • When I Am Baptized - 1st verse
  • When I Am Baptized - 2nd verse
  • Choose the Right - verse only
  • Choose the Right - chorus only
  • 2 - 5 more songs the children know.
Tap the hearts on the board or around the room.  Ask a child to pick a heart and read the name of the song.  Sing the song.  repeat the process until you have sung all the songs.  Make note of the ones the children need more work on for another week.

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful. I am not quite much with the internet, but I believe that what I just read is some good material. Thanks for writing such wonderful article. God bless. Liquid Incense

    ReplyDelete