Saturday, February 10, 2018

"I Have Two Ears"

Review "My Heavenly Father Loves Me," p. 324.

"I Have Two Ears," p. 269, is a good song to sing this month as we learn about God's creations.

Use pictures or word strips of the following to help teach this song:

  • 2 ears
  • "truth"
  • 2 eyes
  • "to see"
  • 2 feet
  • "carry me"
  • 2 lips
  • "speak kind words"
  • 2 hands
  • "to work
  • "loving helpers"
I like to teach teach the chorus first so we can always end the song.  Sing the first phrase then ask the children to sing it with you a few times. Continue singing one phrase at a time with the children singing after you until they know the chorus.

Match the picture with the word as you sing the verses.  Sing a phrase then have the children sing it with you.

Save your visuals to use as you review this song in coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment