Saturday, March 30, 2019

General Conference Review

Review the songs that you learned this month, especially the songs with more than one verse.  Incorporate preparation for General Conference by using the following activity:

Sing "I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus."

  • How can I be more like Jesus by listening/watching Conference?
  • What can I do to be more like Jesus during Conference?
Sing "Did You Think to Pray."
  • How does prayer help you prepare for Conference?
  • How does prayer help those who speak or sing in conference?
  • What can I pray for before I listen/watch Conference?
Sing "Tell Me the Stories of Jesus."
  • What can I learn about Jesus when I listen to Conference?
  • How can I help others learn about Jesus?
  • How can I be more like Jesus?

No comments:

Post a Comment