Saturday, June 14, 2014

Out of a Hat

Choose several songs you would like to sing/review.  Include some Father's Day songs if you'd like.  On strips of paper list several things that fathers do for us.  On several strips put a question mark (?).  Put all the pieces of paper in a hat - ball cap, derby hat or any other hat that a dad might wear.  Ask a child to pick a strip of paper.  If it has a "?," they must think of something their dad, grandpa or bishop does for them.  If it has something written on it, have all the children stand that it applies to.

Here are a few ideas for things that fathers do.  Add your ideas that might apply to your own primary.
  • Plays ball with me
  • Helps me with my homework
  • Fixes great breakfasts
  • Takes me fishing
  • Prays with me
  • Tickles me
After each comment, sing a song that you want to review or a Father's Day song.

No comments:

Post a Comment