Saturday, February 6, 2016

I Will Follow God's Plan

"I Will Follow God's Plan," p. 164, was included in the 2014 Sacrament Meeting Program.  That means that many of the children (not all) will know this song with some review.  Check out this title on my previous entries.  There is a down load for a great visual and many helps for teaching this song.

I keep all my visuals in a large container because I know that I can "recycle" them as we use songs over and over.  However, as a new music director, you do need to begin your collection.  It is always nice to pass your materials - visuals, etc. to the new music director so they have something to begin with, especially generic helps and visuals.  Stop and Go signs, loud and soft signs, fast and slow signs, etc. are a must as we teach music.

I have written posts about many of the songs we sing.  Look them up by title or subject for ideas and help.

No comments:

Post a Comment