Saturday, February 27, 2016

Month End Review

Reviewing songs solidifies the words and the music in little minds.  I like to review all songs that we have learned so far this year.  But, to add more interest and variety, I add a few action and/or favorites of the children.  Here is my list for February end of month review?

  • I Will Follow God's Plan
  • Did Jesus Really Live Again
  • Hold to the Rod
  • Search, Ponder and Pray
  • Do as I'm Doing
  • Fun to Do
  • Families Can Be Together Forever
  • I Am a Child of God
Substitute your favorites. 

 In keeping with the theme this month, draw a path on the board with earth at the beginning and Heaven at the end.  Make 8 stop signs (red paper with the word stop written on it) or how ever many songs you would like to sing.  Write the titles of the songs on the back of each stop sign.  Tape the stop signs along the path.  Choose a child to remove the first stop sign.  Ask him/her to tell one thing that will help us get back to our Heavenly Father, then sing the song.  The goal is to follow the path to Heaven.

*Remember to save your visual aids.  I laminate them so they will last through the 30 years I have used and reused them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment